- Stock donations can be received by an investment account set up for the parish with Merrill Lynch
- Donors should send stock donations through the Depository Trust Company clearing house (DTC). The following information should be provided to DTC:
- Merrill Lynch’s DTC number – 5198
- Account Name – Our Lady of Mt Carmel Church
- Account Number – 755-04C43
- Donor’s Name
- Any designations related to the donation
- Once this information has been provided to DTC, the stock can be transferred and the parish business manager will see the donation on the monthly statement.
- You, the donor, should notify the church of the donation. The DTC is not obligated to tell us the name of the donor, so for our records and our ability to acknowledge correctly, please notify the church: Joyce Kiser at email@example.com call us at 757-595-0385. Thank you!
[contact-form-7 id="120" title="Contact form 1"]